Tuesday 8 August 2017

Indah Island's Blue and White Style


If you follow my blog you will know I am totally obsessed by blue and white interiors, a timeless combination that never fails to transport me to holiday mode. This week while searching for some new inspiration, I came across designers Indah Island, who have a wonderful, tropical feel about their work.


Indah Island is run by Director Natalee Bowen. Natalie has over 20 years experience in the design industry. Much travelled, Natalie has a love for Hamptons and Cape Cod styles which feature widely in her projects. Indah Island however, is not just about the interior but the whole project from initial architectural concepts to the the build and interior design, a full project management approach.

Natalee obviously has a love of blue and white, as do her clients. Today I wanted to feature images from a few projects Indah Island have worked on, they depict the relaxed, holiday feel that seems to come freely with Hamptons style of decorating. Of course you can't have Hamptons without blue and white, my own favourite combination. Blue and white automatically makes you feel transported to the seaside. I don't like it overdone with bold blue, however understated and mixed with lots of white it is a welcoming combination. Often when people see my home for the first time they say how relaxed and welcoming it feels and I am convinced it is because I follow a neutral palette with touches of blue and white. 


I hope you have enjoyed looking at Indah Island's work, it has inspired me to be a little more creative this summer with my outdoor entertaining area. If you love their style, I encourage you to hop over to their Houzz website (link above) or Indah Island to see more inspiration or maybe contact them for your own project.

or follow my Blue and White board on Pinterest...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.